Welcome to the PowerSchool Alerts Page!
PARENTS: This page has changed!
- Click here to visit the Parent Accounts page with links to the PowerSchool login and SchoolFusion information.
- This page (below) will only contain ALERTS about PowerSchool and an explanation video.
|As of January 13th, the PowerSchool Parent Login has changed! Please view the video below to see how to set up your account so you can view ALL your middle/high school children's grades from ONE login...and so you can ensure ALL of your students, including PK and elementary, are added to your account so you will be prepared for the upcoming addition of online student registration (official notification for this new feature to come)!
Things to Know:
- ALL parents must create a "single sign-on" PowerSchool account, even if they just have 1 child enrolled within the district.
- Already Using PowerSchool? If you have been logging onto PowerSchool, you already have the ID/Password (now called Access ID and password) for each of your children. These are the same values you will enter when creating your account (and thus do NOT need to go to the school to get the PowerSchool Parent Letter). Passwords must have CAPITAL LETTERS.
- NEW to PowerSchool? If you have never logged into PowerSchool, you will need to get the Parent Accounts letter in person at your child's school (you will be asked to show a photo ID). Designated front office staff can print the letters for all your children in that one visit.
Please take a moment to view this instructional video on how to create your new account:
(Can't view the video? Click here for the written directions.)